THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012: Body by VI 90 Day Challenge: Keep on Pushing

Today while walking the bridges *my new besties - Main St and Acosta Bridges* I felt like quitting. After my 1st go around and tinkle break, as I reached the foot of the Acosta Bridge, almost everything in me wanted to turn around and go back home. I noticed my pace had slowed down and my momentum was slowly dying with it. I didn't know where this feeling was coming from all of a sudden because I'd been the Forrest Gump of walking but today was just not my day for some reason. Standing at the foot of the Acosta, looking up to start my 2nd trip, I began to slowly walk. I posted my 2nd lap notification on FourSquare and looked back, thinking I was going to just go home but 2 runners that I had passed on the Main St Bridge a few moments earlier ran by. I don't know if they could see the defeat on my face but one high 5'd me, smiled and said YOU GO GIRL and the other gave me a thumbs up and a smile. When I tell you THAT rejuvenated my walk to NO end and I began to take those last 2 laps by storm. These are my new friends...
Those 2 runners reminded me that I was not in this alone and that we have to encourage one another at ALL times. You never know what the next person is going through and/or what is going through their minds at that VERY moment and a simple hello or smile can make a WORLD of difference. I know it did for me! So with that I encourage ALL of you to take a healthier stand in your life. No one can do it for you, you have to make that choice and stick to it. You do not have to join a gym, spending money you probably really don't have and live in it 24/7, simply walk 30 minutes 3-4 times weekly. I promise that small step will lead to bigger ones and before you know it you'll be on your way to a healthier lifestyle. You don't have to do weight loss gimmicks just eat better. Instead of 3 meals, eat 6 small meals. Watch your sugar in-take and eat more vegetables. Eat more chicken, turkey and seafood and decrease your red meat...not stop but decrease and drink LOTS AND LOTS of water!! That is VERY important!! It doesn't take a LOT but if you are like me and need a push in the dietary direction by all means implement a meal replacement plan. I use Body By ViSalus meal replacements and have THOROUGHLY enjoyed the results. I have been using Body By Vi since January 12th and I've gone down 1 pant size. I am sure I've lost inches and pounds because of how my clothes fit but there will be no weigh in or measuring until my 1st full month and I will share those results! Rather you use ViSalus or another form of meal replacement you should definitely consider putting your health top on your list! For those of you who want to know more join me on the BODY BY VI 90 DAY CHALLENGE why dontcha?? http://chanelvtillman.myvi.net/challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM