Mother of an incarcerated son - CHRISTMAS 2011

Would you look at that???

*all smiles THIS way* WHO would have thought THIS would have been my Christmas?!?!?! I know I didn't but GOD has things worked out WAY before we even think there is a problem (different blog). I woke up feeling some kind of way about Christmas, unsure of all the day was going to have in store for me but I thank my almighty FATHER that it turned out like it did! To wake up and have both of my grand-daughters in place and my son...all that was missing was my daughter.

MOOD: SO THANKFUL AND READY FOR WHAT THE NEW YEAR WILL BRING/HAS IN STORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM