THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE was started in September 2011. It has since been renamed and now enters 2012 with a new outlook! I have become #TEAMNATURAL (don't know what took me so long), denounced my COUGAR card (almost as tough as going natural), embraced being single (3 years strong now) but patiently awaiting for the husband my FATHER has for me and looking to finish my B.S. in Public Relations, that's a LOT! I won't bore you with the usual; '2012 is my year!! This is going to happen and that is going to happen' but what I will say is there WILL be positive forward progression on my behalf towards the "THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012"!!



A lot of the things I used to do will no longer be done (most have ceased anyway) and a lot of people I dealt with will become text and/or phone calls away. What I have come to learn by watching and listening in 2011, is how people REALLY are! There is a quote I tweet and post OFTEN - "when people show you who they are believe them"!! It's been a tough road watching things unfold but GOD puts it ALL in place to make it easier for us to move on to the next level in our lives, pursue and complete our purpose. You can not successfully complete what you have to do when you are concerned with who on this earth believes in you and who doesn't or who will support what you do and who will not.

My goal (not resolution) for 2012 is to CONTINUE reinventing myself positively and believing in myself! Grow closer to my FATHER, the way HE desires me to be and discontinue those things that are not pleasing to HIM. Do more to put HIM first because I know once that is done ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PERFECT shall follow! I've spent a lot of my life in situations that are not conducive to my well being, KARMA does exist and is REALLY real, reflecting on those things provided me with an epiphany!

At 41.5 years of age, one usually has it all together. Whatever career path you are going to have, marriage, children, LIFE...is usually put together by now but not mine. I thought for the longest that I was a failure...2 children before the age of 21, unsuccessful marriage (multiple unsuccessful relationships), relocation with an unsuccessful relationship and my oldest child acting out in such a way that he is now an inmate in a Florida State Prison. During his troubled times I worked full time and went to school full time, leaving my children to basically raise themselves. I thought getting my 2ND degree was going to bring GREATER things but I thought wrong as I didn't do everything right by my children or my Father. After graduation with my AA I transferred to UNF, shortly after my son was arrested and my life became a whirl wind of downward trials! I lost my job, vehicle, home and ultimately my children. Life as I have known it for the past 5+ years have been a living hell! Being homeless, jobless and sometimes friendless does things to you...plays all kinds of tricks on the mind. As I reflect on all I've gone through and continue to go through I notice there is one IMPORTANT factor that was non-existent in the entire equation...GOD!

When I was going to church RELIGIOUSLY I can honestly say I didn't want for ANYTHING! I attended Sunday school and tithed on a regular, rather I attended church or not. The life I began to live was abundantly full, even my children were happier and that's when the devil moved in. He works on the mind in ways that if you lack discernment you would swear that the FATHER put things in place. I am guilty of lacking that discernment and as a result my life went straight to hell. I now know what humility is and as a result of it I have been humbled. What people think of me and/or my situation is neither here nor there to me as I only have to please my Father! He is the ONLY one who can and will judge me. In 2011 I did so many things that was not pleasing to my Father, all the way till the very end. I feel I caused HIM to cry many nights as a result of my wrong doings and all HE wants is the best for HIS children, nothing less. There is nothing like the feeling that you have disappointed your Father.

2012 will be NOTHING like 2011! I will live a healthier life as I want to live to see my grand-daughter's grow and become something great! I want to see my own children do the same. I want to live past the normal age most of my family members go home to glory and I want to live right by my Father! Come what may I will still stand by what I am saying here. I know by declaring all of this I will be SLAMMED with so many negative things, things meant to throw me off of the path I have decided to follow but that is when I have to pull on my ARMOR and become the warrior my Father has prepared me be. Nobody told me that the road would be easy and I don't believe HE brought me this far to leave me! I just can't and won't give up now! THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012...I am READY!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and very inspirational, I look forward to observing whatever you have to share about this journey and I'm certain it will be positive and 100. Keep doing you because nobody else can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim. I am looking forward to it as well. You know I will be sure to share/blog...that is what I do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this now, 8 months later I truly feel I am on the right track in my re-invention plans. Thank you Father!

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM