Chapter 49 - Goal Getter

So here it is, June 20 2019 and almost 1 a.m. What's so special about this date? Well it's my b-earthday and I turned 49 today! I can't believe I am almost 5 decades years young.

I remember when I was younger thinking that 40 was old. When I turned 40 I looked younger than some of the 20 year old women walking around.

Here are a few pictures from my time in my 40's. It has been a GRAND time! I lost 50 lbs, returned to my natural roots and graduated with my Bachelors. My 40's has been a great learning experience as well as an awakening decade. I always heard once you hit your 40's things change and that is the truth. My IDGAF meter is off the chart and the closer I get to 50 the more intense that gets. Anyone reading this in your 40's relate to what I just said?

I brought in 49 with a glass of Vintners White wine from the San Sebastian Winery and it has long ago kicked in BUT I wanted to make this post before going to sleep. My goal in the next year is to secure the bag ... simple as that! New business (self employment), new residence, new car and travel! I have 365 days to make this happen. Happy B=earthday to me! LET'S GEAUX CHAPTER 49!!

Nothing like a GEMINI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM