What You Attract ...

There are these sayings that totally perplex me every time I hear them!

... who said this is true because I have to disagree. I want peace and to be loved. I want a successful mate ... NO that does not equate to rich before men start to chiming in about gold diggers and women wanting what they themselves do not have or can not offer. Where is he because all I have attracted is NOTHING. So does that mean I am NOTHING?

I guess I put out NOTHING so that's why I have NOTHING, right? True enough, I go to school, work and spend as much time as I can with my grandchildren as possible but I still put out good vibes in all of that. I make people laugh, inspired, motivated, etc. so I have been told so what is it that I am missing here?

Ok, now THIS one might be on to something. I can't help that my mind ventures into the naughty side from time to time and my social media posts oft times reflect when I am there. I have attracted quite a few men who would be happy to oblige but that's not all I want at this moment. If it starts there it would be hard to move from that place onto something else. I also want a mate that's educated or at least working on it as I am. Naughty thoughts aren't all the thoughts that I have, as a matter of fact I'd say it's maybe 10-15% out of my 100%. So why do I not attract that 85-90% difference?

Soooooooo am I ready for nothing? Possibly. It seems the few times someone has come along and expressed interest I do what I do best ... run away. Why? I don't even know to be honest and maybe that's what I need to figure out before I can actually answer the previous questions.

Y'all help a sista out, am I being too literal with all of this? These sayings are said so often and I just don't get it but maybe that last point is the one I need to focus on to get pass the rest. What do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. There's lots of theories about how and what we attract, most of them way off or rooted in garbage. Visual appeal takes higher precedent than most will admit, your brains, values, thoughts and desires are not visible from across the room or through the crowd, your body is.
    Want something deep and meaningful with less surprises then, you need to have extended exposure to a person to gauge of what you want is in them and what comes with it. Otherwise all the good and bad of a person remains unknown until it's generally too late. So you have to cultivate a situation where you can both evaluate them and present yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM