Grid Iron Firearm Training, LLC - G.I.F.T.

Kareem and I are the business minds behind G.I.F.T. - Grid Iron Firearm Training, LLC. G.I.F.T.’s mission is to educate the community about 2nd Amendment rights and firearm use. It is one thing to train but it is another thing entirely to educate and have the ability to certify them to obtain their conceal carry license/permit (CCW). This requires special training and having seen the large influx of request for conceal carry classes in the community, Kareem and I decided to take it to the next level and became NRA Certified Instructors

Check out our business page to obtain the list of services G.I.F.T. offers. After taking our conceal carry class and getting your CCW, it does not end there.

You must train and study to stay on top of the ever changing laws in your state. You must know the parts of your firearm and be prepared when/if the time comes to use it. If you have children in the home, we can educate them on firearm safety as well in our Child Firearm Course (CFC). This course is FREE to children ages 5 to 12.

These are a few services G.I.F.T. can assist. Grid Iron Firearm Training not only certifies for conceal carry permits/licenses, upon successfully completing in-class and on-range instruction<, we also provide family training for you and your family. We look forward to taking you all to the next level in firearm safety and training. We know the K.E.Y. to firearm safety and training. Allow us to pass that on to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM