Life is full of challenges

Hello beautiful people. I hope all is well with everyone who has taken the time out to read this and any other blog I've written. We all have challenges in life right? Some unwanted and some we choose for ourselves. Right now I have chosen to partake of 3 challenges, all are for the bettering of my mind, body, soul and pocket!

Challenge 1: No complaint challenge. If you're a reader of my blog you already know about this. I have been on this one for 28 days, taking it 24 by 24. I'm on Challenge 3.0 now, third time having to start over. I've heard the third time is a charm and it has been good thus far.

Challenge 2: 21 day vegan challenge of which this is the third for the year. It gets easier each time. Difference this go around is that I'm considering remaining in the lifestyle once the 21 days are up. Have you seen WHAT THE HEALTH??

Challenge 3: No eating out for 30 days to save money. The rule I really like is that I can go if being treated BUT I must eat healthy. I picked a GREAT time to start this, didn't it?

Let's see how it all goes. Feel free to join in any if not all AND share with me how it goes. Lets encourage one another to do and be better. Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM