IT MAY BE DELAYED BUT ITS NOT DENIED!!

I simply LOVE how GOD continues to show up, show out and CONFIRM!! I've been listening to Vicki Farrie's song CELEBRATE quite often and there's a line in it that has resonated in my spirit since the first time I put the CD on. It says "it may have been delayed but it's not denied" ... powerful words!! TODAY Bishop Zamekio Jackson spoke from 1 Samuel 1:8 about Hannah who so badly wanted to have a child and all she went through as she struggled to walk into her season of child bearing. During his sermon he used THAT line "it may be delayed but it's not denied" and it hit me and I HEAR YOU GOD and I thank you for my Bishop, Zamekio Jackson. Continue to use and bless him to do Your work Father.

I know this message was not just for me but for someone else needing to hear this as well. There's a 'baby' in you, a purpose the Father placed in you, in each of us that must be birthed. If you ask the Father to give you that of which you desire, your 'baby' in the stage you are in you must be willing to give it back to Him in praise, honor and glory for He is more than worthy.

What is your 'baby', do you know? It will come, just remember ... IT MAY BE DELAYED BUT NOT DENIED! Come worship with us at The Hospital Church, you are guaranteed to get a word. I leave with confirmation, affirmation and clarity after EVERY service!!

The Hospital Church

103 Century 21 Drive

Jacksonville, Florida 32216

Phone 904-257-3GOD (3463)

Email thehospitalchurch@gmail.com

Website http://hospitalchurch.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM