HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!

Being a mother is one of the most REWARDING jobs one can ever have in life! It does not end when you the children get older either, it actually seems to heighten. I admire my mother because she has 2 adult children, 4 children and 4 great grandchildren. I can only pray that I live long enough to enjoy all she has to this day!!

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things, and crushes down remorselessly all that stand in its path" - Agatha Christie

LOVE YOU AVIS FREEMAN!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU AND ALL OTHER MOTHERS, BIOLOGICAL AND/OR INHERITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM