THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012: Body by VI 2nd 90 Day Challenge

It's been a minute but I'm BAAACCKKKKK!!!! May 1st I began my 2nd challenge. This challenge is for further toning and firming of my inner thighs, lower abdomen and tricep area as well as dropping 10 more pounds and 3-5 more inches so that I may get into my FIRST EVER 2 piece bikini for my 42nd birthday!!

When I began this 2nd challenge these were my measurements:

Weight: 169 1.2 lbs

Chest: 34 3/4 inches

Waist: 31 3/4 inches

Hips: 41 1/2 inches

Thighs: 24 inches

Here are my before the 1st challenge picture (on the left of course, taken Jan 12th) and my start of the 2nd challenge picture (on the right taken May 3rd)

There is a SIGNIFICANT difference in under FOUR months as you can see and this was all possible due to the Body By ViSalus meal replacement shake, walking and Leslie Sansone "WALK AT HOME" DVD's. I have yet to step foot in a gym and doubt if I will. This has to be the most EFFECTIVE weight loss and maintenance program ever produced.

The great thing is it's NOT just for weight loss, it's also used for bulking up so even the smallest of people can use it. It's children friendly and can assist in lowering High Blood pressure and cholesterol as well as regulating Diabetes. Once you begin to take care of your body IT WILL begin to take care of you!

Don't believe me? Well take the challenge for yourself and have a testimony as great if not greater than mine! I dare ya! Are you up for the CHALLENGE??

Here's where you go ~~~> CHANELVTILLMAN.BODYBYVI.COM <~~~ begin your journey to a healthier you! I am SO glad I did! There's NO better life than the VI LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM