Mother of an incarcerated son - Miss Daysha's 2nd Birthday



Look at this...is this NOT a party table fit for a PRINCESS?!?!?! It does not seem like it has been 2 years since this little lady was brought into our lives! Time is flying so fast and it's unbelievable! I have spent so much time loving on this little lady that it helps (most times) to heal the pain I feel at the thought of my son being a convicted felon, a number in the Florida State criminal system. It was a great party, over all, but her TERRIBLE 2'S kicked in midway through the party! When I say I was so SHOCKED at her behavior that I had to go and lay down for a little bit...I had to go and lay down!! I had NEVER seen my baby act out like that!! Just look at her!! Who would imagine that this sweet little lady would act so unruly?!?!



Look at how she poses! What 2 year old does that? *laughs* MISS DAYSHA MICHELLE VANN, that's who! She went to visit her father on her 2ND birthday, December 4TH and I heard it was an AWESOME visit!! *although the picture below doesn't FULLY reflect that* I am not sure why my son doesn't smile often but I take it that atmosphere will take the smile out of you at times!


I haven't seen my son since September, which was also the last time he and I saw our little princess Mi'Jael who was invited to the party also. Her mother confirmed that she would be there but as always...NOTHING! No phone call, text or anything...GOD HAS THAT THOUGH!

And of ALL the gifts Miss Daysha received at her party the BEST gift of all came on 12/14/2011 when her father, my son mailed his lil mama her birthday gift, one of the best she'll ever receive! She will so appreciate this when she gets older!!



I feel another tattoo coming on!! I just wanted to share a little bit of my Daysha's birthday with my blog readers! ALL who know me or read my blogs on a regular knows I am a proud nana! I thank you all for allowing me to share a bit of my crazy life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM