Mr Walmart - 1st call

Mr Walmart called, as he said he would, and I must say the 1st phone call was as nice as the initial meet and greet. The 30 minute conversation did ALL it needed to do with out giving or taking away too much.

A little about Mr Walmart: he's 31 years old with one 12 year old son. When I asked him if he wanted anymore children he responded simply "NO" because of his attraction to older women. You like what you like, that much I know so I thought that rather commendable on his behalf that he would sacrifice the opportunity to have more children to be with the older woman he loves. He knows most of the women he is attracted to have adult children and have had some form of procedure to prevent childbearing so he is happy with the one son he has. He is gainfully employed full time and attends school as well. He has attended the same church for the past 5 years and admitted that he is not a devout Christian. Yes he has a personal, close relationship with GOD but he does fall short sometimes. I dare not judge there because who among us is any different? He's a sports fanatic and was extremely impressed that I am a FOOTBALL lover and could talk the sport with him. Of course we went over the "why are you single" on both sides and we both have our reasons so *shrugs* who knows, this could lead to something!

It was really a nice conversation over all, nothing derogatory or out of the way. He did say, which I thought was just TOO cute, 'I am applying for the position that you have open and if I pass the initial interview I will gladly accept the position'. I was lost at first but quickly figured out he was referencing the position of HUSBAND, life long mate! We shall see. I will say he knows how to safely play his deck of cards, which is a great thing but do not get it twisted, game recognize game. I will ride this until the wheels fall off OR until I discern this is not the place for me.

Stay tuned as Mr Walmart and I go out on our 1st date ...

1 comment:

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM