FLOETIC DIVINITY

"Floetic Divinity"

To flow divine is floetic divinity

Showcasing the lyrical aspect of me

A deity by my own assent

Only diva divines are this affluent

So much to talk about

So much to say

Recognizing my heritage makes me this way

Ancestors past whom paved the path

So that we could all speak freely at least

Which brings me back to the place of my
own

Doing the one thing that I’ve always known

Granted this one of many gifts

Blessed from on high, my spirit it lifts

Joy beyond belief, an unheard-of pleasure

A lyrical ability that can not be measured

From writing a song

And arranging it too

Short stories and rhyme

Like old folk used to do

No better outlet is there to be found

Placing thoughts on paper and laying that
ground

Nothing more pleasing then spreading my
word

Divine in my writings; make sure that I'm
heard

Favored are those who can put down
expression

And in the same breath give a valuable
lesson

Rather it's reason preceded by rhyme

Or methodizing the madness with this flow
of mine

Stimulating the mental as my soul it tweaks

The inner most depths, from wince it speaks

Effortlessly the words seem to fall

Right into place with no problem at all

If one can achieve with greatest of ease

One also possesses floetic divinity.

Chanel Vann Tillman

Copyright ©2003

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM