Testimony Monday - RENT PAID

Any one who is a full time student working part time but holding down a place of residence including all the bills that come along with it understand very well how tight it can get. If you are not budgeting you will fail and I have no problem saying I have failed a few times. It doesn't make it any better when you have a participant of revolving door activity that provides little to no assistance but that is changing soon too. It gets tough, especially at the age I am, feeling by this point I should be at that place in life where I am close to retirement. One thing I know is no matter how low I go my Father always picks me up and this morning He showed up and showed OUT.

Moment of transparency - I am in a bind financially and the January rent was not paid. My daughter helped me with what she could but I was still short. I knew I had a six day window before the office starts any court proceedings so I worked diligently to make things happen, which is what I will always do and have always done. I had not been home all weekend so my son let me know the office had left that dreaded pink paper on the door. I knew that was coming, it was no surprise but what was a surprise is what the paper said.

Upon arrival to my apartment this morning I looked at the paper and the exact amount I had on the money order is what it said I owed. I immediately grabbed it and ran to the office. I know what my rent amount has been since I moved here back in 2008, no increase or decrease even though we have had about five management changes. When I arrived in the office I asked the property manager was the paper correct and he said yes. He pulled out the big book to mark out my name and put PAID IN FULL beside it then made a copy of my money order and signed it as my receipt. I asked again was he sure it was correct and if my rent amount had changed. He said yes that amount was correct and no my rent amount had not changed.

I DID NOT ASK AGAIN! I took my receipt, the pink slip and carried my happy behind back home. GOD DID THAT because there is NO WAY in the world I should have only owed the exact amount I had. That was less than the amount of rent I have been paying for the last 8 years. I was about to get in my bed and go to sleep after I emailed my professor that I was not attending class on the first day. I am not feeling well as I was up all night and early this morning dealing with my asthma but my Father saw fit to bless me this morning and I will not let that go unappreciated. I will go to class and use these gifts my Father gave me and get back on the Presidents List once again.

I am sharing this because I want someone out there, who ever needs this, to understand you are close to your breakthrough. Your situation will change just have faith. I am more than thankful on this Monday morning and pray that each of you reading will be blessed as well. He may not come when you want Him but He'll be there right on time! Please believe! Now off to class I must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM