Freedom in the Friendship Part 2 -Friday the 13th and the January Full Wolf Moon

Friday the 13th, considered to be one of the unluckiest days of the year, is here and in full effect. I have to say that today has been one hell of a day! What started out, the night before, as a night of celebration and bonding that continued on to the next morning, turned into what could have been a potentially hazardous situation for three people. I have always been big on the start of my day dictating the remainder of my day and today it held true.

My entire day was slow, heavy and non-productive. All I could think about is how someone could have been hurt physically this morning. I thought about the pain I saw in someone's eyes because of faith and love they had for someone else. I think I saw a man cry. I listened to two people tell their sides of a story while wondering why the hell, how the hell did I get here then I remembered last night was the JANUARY FULL WOLF MOON. We all know crazy things usually happen with a full moon and Friday the 13th followed the full wolf moon night ... It now made all the sense in the world to me.

Every thing happens for a reason and all things are revealed when we least expect it. After conversing, this situation is not as bad as it initially seemed but unfortunately it has pushed me way back a bit; mentally, emotionally and spiritually. One thing I know though, if I am brought to it I will be brought through it.

In order to get my mind back on track, when I got off of work, I put on a cute outfit with some open toe pumps, grabbed my big hair then put on a little bit of make up and headed out of the door for an evening of drinks and dancing.

Needless to say we are no longer twerkin' in the friendship and that is ok, at least a friendship still exists. I may have been down all day but I was never nor will I be out ... well, not until tonight anyways. Y'all have a great day/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM