IN BOS WE TRUST!

Today was a great day! I was able to shoot my gun outdoors, visit two awesome parks, one with cave diving springs AND watching my boys play!

And if they are playing then you had best believe I am in my black and yellow toting my terrible towel! You see my sock game on point too, all offense players shown.

If you just watched the game like I did then you know my team WON sending the Chiefs to the losers couch with the Cowboys. Now we proceed to Foxborough where we will take on the New England Patriots on their turf. I am extremely happy to moving on because all of the haters and nay sayers were predicting the Chiefs to rip us a new one on their turf. Well haters ... YOU WERE WRONG! I will say, this was an usual championship win though. I have always known defense to win championships and they DID keep the Chiefs at bay for the most part but ALL OF THE SCORING ...

Our kicker Chris Boswell did the damn thing! He kicked his way, our way, into the next level! We could not be happier, prouder of Bos for scoring ALL the points today. It reminded me of Scobee when he played for the Jaguars but couldn't do it when he came to our team. ANY WAY, now one thing EVERY fan knows is we can NOT go into Foxborough playing like that, not if we want to defeat the Patriots in their house. Our Killer Bee's, although productive stat wise, were all unable to produce points. We need to see more from them point wise for the next game. It would be pretty dope to have a game like the one between Green Bay and Dallas today ... THAT turned out to be one helluva game! Let's get some of that AND the win but for now, we shall live in the moment. GREAT WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM