Take time between LOVE

As of today, it has been 13 months since my last relationship and prior to that, I had been single for 7 years. Prior to that, it had been 18 months between relationships so as you can see, I am not one that jumps from one relationship to another especially if the relationship was sexual. As a woman, I feel time is definitely needed for re-energizing and revitalizing the mind, body, soul and spirit. Lets look at it this way ... women should view their "lady part" as a wall socket, full of energy awaiting transfer to a needing source. The source, being the man part or plug, must be connected to the wall socket to create a transference of energy.

Something this powerful needs time between connections or the lady part gets weak and worn. It will then need maintenance that could be very costly, some damages irreversible. I have never understood how anyone, especially us women, go from one relationship right into another with no real time to unload the baggage packed and stored from the previous relationship as well as no time for the lady parts to rest. You must restore and protect your energy!

Jumping from relationship to relationship may help ease the pain from the previous relationship(s) but over time it may cause insecurities. I think this is because there is no time taken after the breakups to process what happened. Every relationship and breakup I have experienced has been different but I deal with them the same way afterwards. After each serious breakup I take time to evaluate what happened in the relationship and why the breakup happened. I also take time to love me and before moving on I assess the failed relationship one more time. Looking over what happened may assist in my not making the same mistakes again going forward and prevent me from dropping a bag filled with a broken heart and hurt feelings onto the next man who is not deserving of that.

I recommend people stop looking for a new partner to focus on goals and rebuilding life. The right person will eventually find their way to you but if you move too fast you may end up with a connection that is not conducive. One of the saddest connections is a rebound relationship. One person is being used to try and help forget another. There is nothing real in that relationship because you've carried into it an unhealed wound from the previous relationship. Take time to cleanse, heal, renew and grow. Learn to become who you are meant to be, alone, before bringing someone else into your life. Help yourself heal before moving on and dumping the negatives of a failed relationship into a new one. Love again when you are ready, not lonely. Jumping from person to person doesn't help you find love, instead it prepares you for heartache and disappointment. Don't be led by your emotions that are constantly changing, give yourself time to re-evaluate who you are as an individual.

You must give yourself time to release the baggage from the previous relationship and give the body time to release new healing energy to be shared once connected to the new source. Ask yourself before jumping into the next relationship quickly: how can I heal from one relationship when I'm hopping right into another? Is it possible to seek, find, maintain and harvest a new love with these actions? Please understand, if you don’t take any time to deal with and process your past relationships and breakups, you cannot create better relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM