THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012: Body by VI 90 Day Challenge: COMPLETE 04/12/12

These last 90 days have been nothing short of tiresome! There were certainly days that I wanted to give up and not look back but that has NEVER been me! When something in me says "YOU CAN'T" the better part of me says "LIKE HELL I CAN'T!!" *smiles*

I didn't weigh myself when I first started my challenge as I did not own a scale so I used the last known weight of which I truly believe was WRONG! I weighed more than I said BUT we'll never really know, now will we?

So on January 12th I began my Body By ViSalus 90 DAY CHALLENGE with the initial weight of 198lbs. The following are stat recordings beginning in my 2ND and 3RD months (from my previous blog):

Date: 02/14/2012 Thighs: 27 1/4" Hips: 46 1/2" Waist: 36 3/4" Chest: 38"

Date: 02/28/2012 Thighs: 26" Hips: 45 1/2" Waist: 35" Chest: 37 1/2"

Date: 03/12/2012 Weight: 180.5 lbs Thighs: 25" Hips: 44" Waist: 34 1/4" Chest: 37 1/2"

Today, April 12th these are my FIRST challenge results:

Date: 04/12/2012 Weight: 176 lbs Thighs: 25" Hips: 43 3/4" Waist: 33 1/4" Chest: 35"

If you look at the February measurements and compare to the April measurements there is a NICE difference! I am not really concerned with the weight/pounds but more concerned with the melting away of the inches or body fat! I am TRULY proud that I set a goal in my REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL and stuck with it. I came, I saw, I conquered and it feels DAMN GOOD!

This is the grand finale ~~~~>

Am I 2 piece bathing suit ready? No, not yet but dammit after my SECOND CHALLENGE I will be! I will begin toning and putting "things" in their proper place so that when my 42nd birthday hits in June I WILL BE 2 piece bathing suit ready!! *in Michael Jackson's voice* WHO'S BAD???

If you are NOW convinced that Body By Vi is REAL and would like to know more please visit my Body By Vi link ~~~> http://chanelvtillman.myvi.net/challenge <~~~ and familiarize yourself with the product by watching the video and/or calling the Vi Info line at 507-726-4054. This may help with some of the questions you have but of course if you want to talk about it do NOT hesitate to contact me DIRECTLY!!

Get ready for my SECOND CHALLENGE...IT IS COMING!!!

8 comments:

  1. Go head twin. I'm so proud of you for hanging in there and rocking the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Twin! It was easy compared to what I am about to do next! This 2nd challenge is going to require some real work! I am up for the CHALLENGE though!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your discipline and dedication is such an inspiration girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SaunyaO! Its so worth it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monique #TEAMLOOKGREATNAKED!!April 16, 2012 at 7:15 AM

    Congratulations Chanel you are truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing and I so admire your bravery...KUDOS GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Monique!! I am not ashamed of where I am in my progress!! I can't wait to show off the finished product!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doing a great job! Keep it uo!

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM