Tearful Eruption - Had One?

One of the Facebook groups I'm in posted this question today ...

The human body is TRULY something amazing and up until last year I would have said no to that question. I had almost forgotten this had happened which is crazy, it was so emotional and different. I had been single for about 7 years and celibate for a little more than 5 of those years so needless to say I'd been out of the sexual and relationship arena for awhile. I decided to take a chance on love in 2016. I was tired of being single and had already told myself that whomever I dated would be someone I already knew.

So with that in mind, during the 2015 Christmas holidays I began dialogue with a pretty cool dude that I've known for some years. We've laughed and joked a lot during those years but I can honestly say I didn't know much about him aside from the fact that he loved to drink and have a good time. I didn't see any harm in that so we began the getting to know you process on a more personal level. All of 2 weeks later we were all in. I had my bald headed, chocolate, bearded man and was enjoying myself. From the personalized Valentines Day with everything hand crafted to the bible readings to the moments walking the beach, in the park, etc. Oh and let me not forget he is team WHIP DEM POTS so a sista ate well and healthy. Sounds like we had it all together doesn't it? In a sense we did but on my behalf (I can only speak for me) I have to say I wasn't totally ready. There were other issues that didn't set well with me on top of my not being ready but this isn't a why our relationship failed blog. Maybe I'll talk to him and see how he'd feel about co-blogging but moving on ... when that time came around where the "do you want to stay in this" conversations began we knew what time it was.

This man makes NO apologies for how sexually heightened he is. If you follow him on social media YOU KNOW THIS so I don't need to go into that but it brings me back to the question at hand, the subject of this blog - Have I cried during an orgasm.

As we were closing out our 90 day chapter I was extremely emotional and sensitive. I am that way by nature but it was OVER the top at this point. I don't like hurting anyone. I'd have to say I only walked away from maybe 3 or 4 relationships. I'll aggravate the hell out of you and make you leave me first. I'll let you drop the ball but this wasn't going to be one of those situations and I knew it. When this tearful orgasm happened, I think this may have been our last escapade before we officially ended it and we'd been having these emotional talks so needless to say I was a ball of feelings.

There was no holding back on either of our ends, all hands were on deck and it was

The cry didn't happen right away, there was a little time in but when THIS orgasm hit BOOM I was so caught up emotionally that when that spot was hit I climaxed and it was accompanied by the ugly cry.

I have to admit, I was so embarrassed after it happened but then it went from embarrassed to WHAT THE FREAK WAS THAT? That had never in my, then, 45 years of life happened to me. It was a bomb ass emotional orgasm though, maybe I need to be emotional more often.

So ladies, I ask ... have you ever cried while having an orgasm and why do you think it happened? Don't leave me hanging out here all alone!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I have and I'm not really sure why. It wasn't a full out ball my eyes out though and I played it off like I was so out of breath cause I couldn't quite grasp why it happened besides the fact that it was so freaking good!!!!! IJS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ... that embarrassment will getcha won't it? I couldn't play mine off because it was an ugly cry with weeping involved. DAMMIT MAN!

      Delete
  2. Only had 2 that made me cry but I will tell you this it as the best f#ck I ever had. Forget about the love.....it was about the art of sex. I believed I cried on both occasions bc I let myself completely go. It wasn't about pleasing him or the relationship it was just feeling good. Hmm Hmm good! To this day I can remember those to incidents as if it just happened yesterday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome! That's how I want it to be! I knew mine was emotionally driven and my guard was down, I let go but not for the right reasons I don't think. This sounds way better! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM