I want my friend back ...

What do you do when you feel like you have lost a friendship you truly never wanted to lose? How can you correct a mishap that was never about you in the first place? When you are use to communicating with someone on a regular, daily basis and then it stops ... how do you handle that? Is it true the person at fault usually has the hardest time putting the friendship back into perspective after a change has occurred even after the hand of friendship has been extended?

I think it is so unfair to have a great friendship and know that you loved someone genuinely with all your heart simply to have it all ripped away without notice. Longing to have that friendship back, the multiple texts daily to include good morning and good night text. The occasional picture or video responses back instead of actual typed words ... too dope of a friend to let go of but the schematics of the friendship has changed and again it is NOT liked! This blog definitely won't be long because my medications have kicked in and sleep knocketh BUT this needed to be put in the atmosphere. Good night y'all! I don't know if this is the medication and feelings talking or just the feelings but I just felt it needed to be put into the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM