Keep living ...

My children say this too me all the time and the older I get the funnier this statement and ones like them are to me ... "you are old", "you are getting old", "old lady". I admit, it use to bother me being called old but as I look around at how quickly people are leaving here I am more than happy to be able to say I am old or getting older. I remember when making it to 25 years of age was a blessing NOW if you make it to 16 you are doing good it would seem!

If it's not gun violence taking us away from here, it's carelessness in sexual acts. Y'all had better learn to wrap them things up! Ladies, we are just as responsible ... tell that man NO GLOVE NO LOVE! It's just that simple. I did not get to be this age by living recklessly but by making wiser decisions the older I became. I won't lie, Queta (my feisty altar ego) and I did have some reckless days in our 20's and early 30's but you have to grow up some time! We are grown now ... so we think. (evil laugh)

So with that said, I say keep calling me old, it means I AM LIVING and all you can do is pray one day you'll have someone call you old too! Be blessed folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM