Tuesday Words of Wisdom - It's not always about us!

Good morning everyone! Between my asthma that seems to worsen at night, this new school semester and these dang on voices that won't STFU in this head of mine a sister is TIRED. I am in dire need of sleep and peace but please believe I will press on. None of it will take me out quietly or easily! There will be extreme visible bite marks, scratches and bruises to show how I fought the good fight. This is how we all should be when dealing with our troubles in this world!

Have a blessed day everyone and remember what looks like a bad situation now can most definitely turn around and be a great learning lesson in the end! That lesson may not be for us but for those around us, it is not always about us.

The transparency of my blogs are not a cry for attention or sympathy nor are they a sign of weakness. Since beginning my blogs again I have had so many people reach out to me about their own stories and how what I shared helped them along the way. I share because I care. I share because I gain strength in doing so. It is not easy to put parts of my life out there for the entire world wide web to see but knowing I inspire, motivate and help others through my own stories is all I need to keep going. Be blessed everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM