Help me understand PLEASE - The Tales of Petty LaBelle

Have you ever made a post on social media or been conversing and someone comes back with, what I like to call, a "one up" response or becomes a "Mr/Mrs Me Too" to what you say? Example, if I were to post something about women dislikes of certain men actions and someone comes on expressing how they dislike said actions in women. Or how about when you're conversing and you mention how you had $.25 gas perks on your Winn Dixie card and here come Mr. or Mrs. "ME TOO" with their I had $.30!

Wait, wait, wait ... or how about the folk who attempt to correct you on your own posts but come to find out YOU WERE RIGHT ... BECAUSE IT IS YOUR POST AND YOU MEANT WHAT YOU SAID!!

These are MY posts, MY conversations, MY DANG ON MOMENTS and I am speaking for myself and about my come ups! If there is an error I do NOT recall being friends with any of my college professors, get up off me grammar police! Do not come on my post or hoist your behind in my conversation attempting to make it about you. If you don't like something go post about it on your page! Go rant or start a conversation about your winning over there (points way over yonder) but what you will NOT do is come and do it on my post. Y'all know what this does ...

... And I mean ALL MY gears too! Find you some business to get into, everything is not about you!

I think maybe I need to take another social media hiatus because folk are really gettin' on my nerves and sometimes it is not even them, it's me and my assholish moods. It's deep inside (sings --> deep deep down inside <-- sings) of me to pop off on folk when they do these things but it's not even that serious UNLESS I'm in that mood then EVERYTHING is serious! This asthma has me being one moody, extra petty individual ... sheeeesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM