RIDE (Erotic Poetry)

Spread me wide, love me deep

kiss my thighs, bite my cheeks give me you, take all of me

souls intertwined, bodies complete

On your love handle, I'll surely ride

give me your hands, I'll be your guide

stroking me tender, stroking me sweet

from the top of my head

to the soles of my feet

I'll recline forward, give you a good view

You'll see heaven and feel it too

You're getting that feeling

It's all in your eyes

as I take your love handle, slowly I rise

Catch your love juices, flowing in place

One of the best, I'd ever taste

** OLD TO MOST, NEW TO SOME **

2 comments:

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM