Make a Joyful Noise

Let me set the mood here before I proceed. This blog piece is extremely different from the bulk of my writings but do not think for one minute that this, my sanctuary of thoughts, is without any sensuality. I do have a few erotic poetry pieces from a few years back but for the most part my blog is anything but sexual. Today that changes, just for a moment. Hit the play button below and let Aaron Hall croon in the background as you peruse in to and out of where I attempt to take you with this.

This one is for us ladies and I would love to hear from as many of you as possible. You can comment here on the blog or via the social media site where you found the link. Fellas, feel free to chime in if you so desire. Sometimes, this kind of dialogue opens us up to exploring things we've not explored before. This blog won't be anything out of the ordinary when it comes to speaking sexually but may assist us in getting out of our "safe sex" zone when it comes to expressing what we want. To speak openly about sex can make a world of difference so with that in mind my good people, shall I proceed? Yes indeed!! Follow me if you will ...

So tell me ladies, is it just me or do you also LOVE the art of noise during love making? The sound of a man moaning in pleasure knowing that it's because of you? Knowing that he is releasing those sensual vibrations that resonate in your ears and damn near through your soul as a result of what you are doing to him? Does this cause every sensual nerve in your body to react simultaneously? Yes it's all about him and his pleasure is all mine but in/during that, my pleasure is also reached. I take my time as there is no need to rush, every movement with passionate purpose because it is ALL about him. I am not sure if this feeling is shared by many women out there but for me its a must that my partner make a joyful noise. There is something damn near Disney magical about a moan from a man who enjoys the feel and views of what may be heaven in his eyes while everything in that moment seems so intense and filled with desire. I love watching him respond to my touch, it is an absolute gratifying and arousing feeling for me. I am far from a selfish lover and the Alpha Fe in me loves to take charge. Knowing that his moaning is because of me, my touch, my kiss, my indulging in his nectar ...

Then there are those men who don’t even seem to be aware that they’re even moaning, that's the greatest. Those enthusiastic “Mmmmmm” with your name lightly whispered shortly followed by subtle kisses along the nape of your neck. Good gosh almighty ... you must admit ladies, it's a beautiful thing. Then he touches you while he's moaning while looking in your eyes, like he's expressing his appreciation of how good you are making him feel without speaking actual words. LADIES, if this does NOTHING for you, you've not truly enjoyed all that there is when it comes to being with a man. Time to step up the intimacy level because it sounds like you may be suffering from ...

I have had a few men who have said they simply are not "noisy" lovers, I can count them on one had. I have had quite a few "encounters" in my almost 50 years of living and those have to be the worst for me; quiet during oral pleasures, love making AND the grand finale. That's when I know that I know that I KNOW it has nothing to do with me. I am extremely confident in myself and my sexual prowess so that my friend is ALL ON YOU! Long as I got mine, with your soundless behind, we are all good!

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to this post and I love it when men make noises. It shows he is satisfied

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! They don't like quiet fux and neither do we!

      Delete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM