Happy New Year 2017

I will probably be sleep when the new year rolls in so I will tell all of you wonderful people now ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May 2017 bring you everything and more that 2016 neglected to provide. May your hustle be harder so that you may reap the fruits of your labor. Everyone makes mistakes, only the wise learn from them. May this be the year that you are educated as a result of your mistakes and you go forward making the right decisions. Learn from yesterday, live for today and keep all hope for tomorrow. May the love you did not receive from family, friends, and/or a significant other show up in FULL FORCE when you finally stop looking for love where it is not seeking to be found. Open the package not wrapped to your liking and find out if the contents are all you hoped for! May all your dreams come true this new year and all of your efforts become huge accomplishments and achievements.

Be blessed beautiful people!

Father please continue to watch over my children in these crazy Duval streets! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM