I'm Built for It!

Some of you know but most of you don't but my Sun (from the Mothers of an Incarcerated Son blog) has been locked up again since 2018. He has been in a work release facility for months now, working, preparing to be a productive member of society and due to be a "free man" Febraury 2021. As I attempt to prepare room for him in my 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment that I presently share with my daugther, I think about how unprepared I truly am.

Recently, he informed us that he has a fractured wrist/hand. This is the same hand that was injured while he was in prison and now it is injured again due to a recent work injury. When he called to advise the discussion about the care of his hand/wrist he also advised that his release date may have been moved up. We thought it was at the end of February but he says he was told it's now the beginning of February.

I'm very happy, please don't think I am not, but definitely ill-prepared for a house full. I love them to life. It's time for a bigger place! SIDE NOTE: I'm so jealous of this picture. My loves were able to connect while I worked. I love me some them.

We have been through tougher times than this ... I'm built for this! WE ARE BUILT FOR THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM