Love your journey - #Locdfor50

Hello Loc fam and other beautiful people. This past Saturday was such an awesome hair day. One of the African customers at my job, a very good friend and one of my online sister friends made my entire day. They all complimented me so passionately on my loc journey. My heart was smiling and I felt great. It has not been a full month yet, 10/26 is the month mark, and I have so much new growth already.

I swear, that whole ugly stage that everyone spoke/speaks of does not seem it exist for me. I am sure it is all in how you own your journey. And to think, I truly considered having loc extensions installed. I am so glad I did not. I am not knocking them at all, everyone's journey is different but doing it this way seems so much more fulfilling.

I know one thing, had anyone told me this loc life was so dope I would have joined it years ago. Well, at least by the fourth year of my eight year natural journey which has also been awesome.

I will do my first re-twist after my month mark. I can not wait to see my growth. I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM